2020 has been an exceptional year. I don’t think the UK has undergone such restrictions on behaviour since World War 2. Now lockdown is being eased we can invite you back to see our beautiful animals.
But not everyone is ready to go out into the world yet. Covid19 is by no means over so, how can you entertain your family, or yourself, and stay safe?
Visit some alpacas, of course.
Here is what we are doing to keep our visitors safe so you can feel confident we are taking precautions to protect everyone: –
- The whole visit it outside in the fresh air,
- There is lots of space, so it is easy to keep 2m apart,
- Each booking slot is exclusively for one group,
- There is an hour between visits, so we have time to clean equipment, and there will not be any crossover between visitors
- We have hand washing facilities and plenty of soap and hand gel,
- We are open from 10 am till 6 pm with the last admission at 4 pm, so there is plenty of time if you want to come late in the day.
- We cannot allow food or drink on the premises during an alpaca encounter at this time, but this will be reviewed as more guidance is released.
- There is on-site parking.
- We have a flat, hardcore, track running right into the field so wheelchairs, mobility vehicles and pushchairs are welcome.
So long as everyone is sensible and abides by the rules, we will all get through this together. We look forward to seeing you soon.